A tour for those who like to explore new destinations. Take advantage of your time in Cusco and get to know the little-explored Tour to the 7 lagoons of Ausangate. In this wonderful tour you will visit 7 of the most beautiful lagoons in Cusco and enjoy relaxing hot springs in Pacchanta. In this wonderful journey between the beautiful high Andean landscapes you will witness mountains, flora, fauna and beautiful lagoons of different shapes and colors.
Come and be part of this adventure in the Peruvian Andes surrounded by lagoons and canyons.
The 7 Lagoons awaits you!
The tour to the 7 Lagoons of Ausangate is available in Private Service.
ITINERARY OF THE 7 LAGOONS OF AUSANGATE
Tour Start: 04:00 am
CUSCO TO PACCHANTA
Our tour will start very early in the morning. At 4:00 am our mobility will pass by your hotel to make the pick up.
We will travel for 3 hours to the town of Tinki where you will have the possibility to stock up on what you have not yet bought for the trip. Then we will travel for 45 minutes until we reach Pacchata where we will have a consistent breakfast to be ready for the walk.
WALK TO THE 7 LAGOONS
In Pacchata we will begin our beautiful walk towards the 7 Lagoons. Our walk will last 5 hours where we will visit the lagoons of Otorongo Macho, Otorongo Hembra, Puka Cocha, Alka Cocha, Q’omer Cocha, Azul Cocha and Pata Cocha.
Besides that, you will witness the highest peaks in the region such as Ausangate, Mariposa, Pucapunta, Caracol, Jampa, Tinki and Qayangate.
PACCHANTA THERMAL BATHS
At the end of the tour we will return to Pacchata where you will have the opportunity to enjoy its relaxing Hot Springs. After a prudent time in the thermal baths, we will have a delicious buffet lunch.
We will start the way back to the city of Cusco where we will arrive at approximately 7:00 p.m.
Time: 15 hours approximately.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Lowest Altitude: 4,200 m / 14,100 ft
- Highest Altitude: 4,850 m / 16,000 ft
- Distance: 7 km / 4,3 miles.
- Walking time: 5 hours
- Difficulty level: Moderate
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE TOUR TO THE 7 LAGOONS OF AUSANGATE?
- Professional guide (Spanish, English or Portuguese).
- Tourist Transport and Professional Driver.
- Tourist Breakfast and Lunch (Vegetarian option).
- First aid kit and oxygen bottle.
- Handmade Canes.
- Entrance Ticket.
- Walking sticks (5.00 USD).
- Entrance to the Hot Springs of Pacchanta (S/. 10.00 per person).
- Services not mentioned.
- Water and snack.
WHAT DO WE RECOMMEND TO BRING FOR THE 7 LAGOONS OF AUSANGATE TOUR?
To enjoy the tour to the 7 lagoons of Ausangate, do not forget to bring with you:
- Passport or identity document (valid).
- Small backpack (bottle of water, snacks and more).
- Extra cash (Soles) to buy souvenirs (optional).
- Trekking Shoes or Sneakers.
- Light, warm clothing, gloves, scarf, jacket.
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho if your visit is between the months of October to March.
- Personal medication.
- Sun hat.
- Sunscreen (SPF 35+).
- Walking stick.
- Camera and camcorder with extra batteries.
DID YOU LIKE OUR TOUR TO THE 7 LAGOONS OF AUSANGATE? WHY BOOK WITH KANTU PERU TOURS?
- Kantu Peru Tours is a Cusco travel agency that operates all the packages directly. We don’t give commissions to travel agencies or any other thirds parties that inflate the costs.
- The staff that works with us are professional and responsible. Before they start working with Katu Peru Tours, we have a training course about customer service.
- We have all the tourist permissions and certificates, granted by the Municipality of Cusco, and the Minister of Peru (DICETUR – MINCETUR), which guarantees us to operate in Cusco and the sacred valley Machu Picchu.
- Our Customers are our best guarantee. You can see and read our customer’s reviews. Click HERE
- If you want to get more information you can contact 👉 HERE 👈
PRICE OF THE TOUR TO THE 7 LAGOONS OF AUSANGATE
The tour to the 7 Lagoons is done in a group and private service based on the size of your group.
“Ask first for availability, 24 hours before the tour date otherwise we can not ensure availability”
PRICE PER PERSON
7 LAGOONS TOUR
|GROUP SERVICE (REGULAR GROUP- 18 Pessoas)||Before: $48.00 USD
Now: $45.00 USD
PRICE PER GROUP
|Per Group 1-3 Persons||Before: $305.00 USD
Now: $300.00 USD
|Per Group 4-5 Persons||Before: $345.00 USD
Now: $340.00 USD
|Per Group 6-8 Persons||Before: $385.00 USD
Now: $380.00 USD
|Per Group 9-13 Persons||Before: $425.00 USD
Now: $420.00 USD
To do the tour to the 7 Lagoons of Ausangate in a private group of 14 or more people, check with our booking department.
HOW TO COMPLEMENT MY TOUR TO THE 7 LAGOONS OF AUSANGATE? DISCOVER MORE …
Take a look at our Kantu Blog, to learn more about the best destinations in Peru.
If you love adventure, visit our exclusive page for adventure: Trekking Kantu.