BOOKINGS OF TOURIST PACKAGES / TOURS:
- All reservations must be made in advance. We recommend a minimum of 30 days before your arrival date (subject to availability depending on the tour to be taken and the season in which you travel). This will allow us to make all the necessary arrangements for your trip: such as hotel, transportation, and all other services included in our package. We only accept bookings made through our website or verified travel channels.
- In order to make and secure your reservation with us, We just require a 50% deposit of the total amount per person and the details of each traveler. The payment would be made using the authorized payment methods of our payment platform, the other 50% of your tour will be paid in cash or with your credit card at your upon arrival in Cusco city.
- Once the first part of your payment is confirmed, our booking department will send you an email confirmation, this is a guarantee document of your reservation and after you will receive this, you must double check all details are correct.
- Finally, to reconfirm your reservation, you must send us the following information for each traveler who makes the trip: full name, passport number, nationality, age, and sex. If you have any type of allergies, illnesses or food restrictions, etc.
- If you request nights of accommodation, the confirmation of the hotels is subject to availability, if the hotel specified in the email doesn’t available, the client will receive another one of a similar category and price.
- Our company reserves the right to accept last-minute reservations (48 hours before the client’s arrival at the destination), in this situation, the company will expressly indicate the special conditions of your booking, which will include, if applicable, special hours.
- These conditions must be mutually agreed upon with the client and will be evidenced by email.
It is your responsibility to indicate your arrival and departure date in advance.
TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION WITH US:
REFUND AND RESCHEDULE POLICIES:
FACTORS OUTSIDE THE CONTROL OF THE COMPANY-REASONS OF FORCE MAJEURE: