The incredible Sacred Valley Tour is one of the best day trips from Cusco, full of magic and mystery, surrounded by beautiful glaciers located high in the mountains and next to a sacred river that covers their skirts.
The incredible Sacred Valley of the Incas is the perfect tour to live new adventures, come and visit Pisac Peru, Famous for its artisan market, and its archaeological site shaped like a Condor. Discover Ollantaytambo one of the last buildings of the Incas, and the town of Chinchero, famous for its textiles and living culture.
Come and enjoy the Best Day Trips From Cusco.
The Sacred Valley Tour is available in Group or Private Service.
NOTE: The Sacred Valley Tour can be done from Cusco in a group and private service, and also can be done from Ollantaytambo or Urubamba to Cusco but only in private service.
SACRED VALLEY TOUR FROM CUSCO
The tour to the Sacred Valley starts At 7:30 am, where our tourist transport will pick you up from your hotel, for then start our adventure through the mountains on the way to Pisac. On the way, you will make some stops, where we will be able to take pictures and appreciate the sacred valley of the Incas from a beautiful touristic viewpoint. Once in Pisac, you can visit its archaeological centre: full of terraces and temples; and of course its artisan market.
Afterwards, you will go through the Sacred Valley to the town of Urubamba, where you will stop to take our lunch in a beautiful tourist restaurant, trying different types of dishes and unique flavours that can only offer you a great buffet lunch.
In the afternoon you will visit the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo, you will know its history, magic, culture and then go to Cusco by another road and stop at Chinchero, another magical village where you can enjoy its archaeological site, chapel and weaving families.
Ending our Sacred Valley Tour, you will return to Cusco where our transportation will take you to the city centre (main square of Cusco) or if it is in private service, to your respective hotel.
Arrival to Cusco at 6:30 pm approx.
END OF OUR SERVICE
WHAT DOES THE SACRED VALLEY TOUR INCLUDE?
- English speaking guide.
- Tourist transport with a professional driver.
- Buffet lunch.
- Tickets entrance (They can be bought at the door of the places to visit).
- Boleto Turistico: Parcial (S/.70.00, only for Moray and the Sacred Valley, has 2 days of validity) or General (S/.130.00, this will also be useful for the Cusco City Tour and South Valley tour – 16 attractions in Cusco, it has 10 days of validity).
- Services not mentioned.
- Water and snack.
WHAT WE RECOMMENDED TO BRING FOR THE SACRED VALLEY TOUR
- Tourist ticket (not included in the price, you can buy it at the door of the archaeological centres), bring emergency money
- Passport or identity document (current).
- Small backpack (water bottle, snacks and more).
- Extra cash (Soles) to buy souvenirs (optional).
- Hat or cap for the sun and sunglasses.
- Comfortable sneakers for the visit.
- Light and warm clothes.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho if your visit is between October to March.
- Camera and extra batteries.
WHY BOOK WITH KANTU PERU TOURS?
- Kantu Peru Tours is a Cusco travel agency that operates all the packages directly. We don’t give commissions to travel agencies or any other thirds parties that inflate the costs.
- The staff that works with us are professional and responsible. Before they start working with Katu Peru Tours, we have a training course about customer service.
- We have all the tourist permissions and certificates, granted by Municipality of Cusco, and the Minister of Peru (DICETUR – MINCETUR), which guarantees us to operate in Cusco and sacred valley Machu Picchu.
- Our Customers are our best guarantee. You can see and read our customer’s reviews. Click HERE
- If you want to get more information you can contact 👉 HERE 👈
Our Sacred Valley Tours are done in a group or private service based on the size of your group.
“Ask first for availability 24 hours before the tour date, otherwise we can not ensure availability”
PRICE PER PERSON
|REGULAR SERVICE (REGULAR GROUP – 18 people)
|Before: $38.00 USD
Now: $35.00 USD
|PREMIUM SERVICE (SMALL GROUP -11 people)
|Before: $45.00 USD
Now: $42.00 USD
PRICE PER GROUP
|Per Group 1-3 Persons
|Before: $210.00 USD
Now: $200.00 USD
|Per Group 4-5 Pesons
|Before: $240.00 USD
Now: $230.00 USD
|Per Group 6-8 Pesons
|Before: $280.00 USD
Now: $270.00 USD
|Per Group 9-13 Pesons
|Before: $340.00 USD
Now: $330.00 USD
Per Group of 14 or more, ask for it with the Kantu Peru Tours Booking Deparment