Rainbow Mountain Tour From Cusco, a wonderful natural landscape, located at 5020 meters above sea level, in the community of Vinicunca to the south of Cusco. It takes the name of Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain Cusco thanks to the colors it possesses. Vinicunca is a magical place surrounded by mountains and glaciers Never seen before; Come and be part of this adventure.
The Rainbow Mountain Tour is a full day hike, starting very early in the morning and finishing in the afternoon. This full-day tour includes breakfast, lunch, and entrance tickets too. You can do the tour within a Group or privately, however, you will always have a professional tour guide nearby to show you the best of this tour to the rainbow mountain.
Rainbow Mountain Cusco awaits you!
The Rainbow Mountain Tour from Cusco is available in Group or Private Service.
Rainbow Mountain Tour From Cusco
- FROM CUSCO TO VINICUNCA RAINBOW MOUNTAIN
The tour starts from your hotel in Cusco at 4:00 am approx, depending on your hotel location the pickup time will be quite different.
Once the group is ready the great adventure will start in the direction of Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain. You travel by car for 2 hours approx in our tourist transport until arriving in the community of Cusipata. Here, you enjoy a delicious breakfast before continuing with the tour.
Continuing the Rainbow Mountain Tour, The car leaves the main road to take the dirt road for 45 minutes more. During the trip, you can observe beautiful landscapes, canyons, and beautiful glaciers as The Ausangate Glacier (The biggest of Cusco region).
- THE HIKE
Once you arrive at the final stop for the van, the group start hiking for 1.5 hours approx. The time is an average and It depends on sure of your speed but no worries you will hike at your rhythm.
After having a nice hike to the Rainbow Mountain Cusco, You finally arrive at the destination: The Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain (5.020m / 16.466 ft.). Once the group is together again, you have all the information about this beautiful attraction provided by our very knowledgeable tour guide. After that, you have free time to enjoy the beauty of the mountain on your own, take pictures, enjoy a snack, or just relax.
- END OF THE TOUR
After enjoying the Rainbow Mountain which is one of the best Day Trips From Cusco, The Group starts the walk back to the parking and then to the community of Cusipata. Here, you have a delicious lunch and then return to the imperial city of Cusco.
Finally, at the end of the Rainbow Mountain Tour, you return to Cusco where our transportation will take you to the city center (04:30 pm approx) or if it is in private service, to your respective hotel.
END OF OUR SERVICES
VINICUNCA RAINBOW MOUNTAIN TOUR INCLUSIONS
- English speaking local tour guide
- Tourist Transportation and Professional Driver.
- Breakfast and Lunch.
- First aid kit and oxygen balloon.
- Handmade trekking poles.
- Entrance Ticket (30.00 PEN)
- Emergency horse, round trip (30.00 USD)
- Walking sticks (5.00 USD)
- Services not mentioned.
- Water and snacks.
WHAT WE RECOMMENDED TO BRING
- Passport or identity document (can be a copy)
- Small backpack (water bottle, snacks, and more).
- Extra cash (Soles).
- Hat or cap for the sun and sunglasses.
- Trekking sneakers
- Light and warm clothes, gloves, scarf, jacket
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho if your visit is between October to March.
- Walking sticks.
- Camera and extra batteries.
WHY BOOK WITH KANTU?
- Kantu Peru Tours is a Cusco travel agency that operates all the packages directly. We don’t give commissions to travel agencies or any other thirds parties that inflate the costs.
- The staff that works with us are professional and responsible. Before they start working with Katu Peru Tours, we have a training course about customer service.
- We have all the tourist permissions and certificates, granted by Municipality of Cusco, and the Minister of Peru (DICETUR – MINCETUR), which guarantees us to operate in Cusco and sacred valley Machu Picchu.
- Our Customers are our best guarantee. You can see and read our customer’s reviews. Click HERE
- If you want to get more information you can contact 👉 HERE 👈
The Rainbow Mountain Cusco is done in a group or private service based on the size of your group.
“Ask first for availability 24 hours before the tour date, otherwise we can not ensure availability”
PRICE PER PERSON
|REGULAR SERVICE (REGULAR GROUP – 18 people)||Before: $42.00 USD
Now: $35.00 USD
|PREMIUM SERVICE (SMALL GROUP -11 people)||Before: $70.00 USD
Now: $65.00 USD
PRICE PER GROUP
|Per Group 1-3 Persons||Before: $230.00 USD
Now: $220.00 USD
|Per Group 4-5 Persons||Before: $260.00 USD
Now: $250.00 USD
|Per Group 6-8 Persons||Before: $300.00 USD
Now: $290.00 USD
|Per Group 9-13 Persons||Before: $350.00 USD
Now: $340.00 USD
Per Group of 14 or more, ask for it with the Kantu Peru Tours Booking Department.