TOUR TO WAQRAPUKARA, THE INCA FORTRESS FULL DAY
This magical tour is special for adventure lovers, in this incredible walk you will discover one of the new wonders of Cusco, the Waqrapukara Archaeological Center. This incredible Inca fortress from the Inca period, in addition to having a particular and unique shape, is also surrounded by an impressive landscape that will allow you to take incredible photographs. The perfect place to take pictures and take a beautiful walk. The best complement for your trip to Cusco and Machu Picchu.
Come and be part of this adventure in the Peruvian Andes surrounded by lagoons and canyons.
Waqrapukara awaits you!
The tour to the Inca Fortress of Waqrapukara is available in Private Service.
ITINERARY OF THE WAQRAPUKARA TOUR
Tour Start: 04:00 am
Early in the morning, at 4:30 a.m., our private transportation will pick you up from your hotel to begin our adventure to Waqrapukara.
We will take the route to Puno to Chuquicahuana from where by a detour we will go to Sangarará, the land of Tupac Amaru, there we will have our breakfast. Then we will go to the Quenterococha Lagoon, where we will get off our vehicle and prepare for the walk.
WALK TO WAQRAPUKARA
We will start the fantastic walk to Waqrapukara and cross a beautiful flat road, full of beautiful landscapes. On the route we will have slight descents and ascents and we will find beautiful lagoons. Finally we will go down for approximately 40 minutes until we reach Waqrapukara.
Our guide will provide valuable information about the place and then we will have enough time to take amazing pictures, explore on our own and rest.
END OF TOUR TO WAQRAPUKARA
We will start the return by the same way to our vehicle that will take us to the place where we will have our delicious lunch.
Finally, our vehicle will bring us back to your hotel in Cusco.
Time: 13 hours approximately.
END OF OUR SERVICES
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE WAQRAPUKARA FORTRESS TOUR?
- Professional guide (Spanish and English).
- Tourist Transport and Professional Driver.
- Tourist Breakfast and Lunch (Vegetarian option).
- First aid kit and oxygen bottle.
- Handmade Canes.
- Entrance Ticket.
- Walking sticks (5.00 USD).
- Services not mentioned.
- Water and snack.
WHAT DO WE RECOMMEND TO BRING FOR THE WAQRAPUKARA FORTRESS TOUR?
To enjoy the Waqrapukara Fortress Tour, do not forget to bring with you:
- Passport or identity document (valid).
- Small backpack (bottle of water, snacks and more).
- Extra cash (Soles) to buy souvenirs (optional).
- Trekking Shoes or Sneakers.
- Light, warm clothing, gloves, scarf, jacket.
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho if your visit is between the months of October to March.
- Personal medication.
- Sun hat.
- Sunscreen (SPF 35+).
- Walking stick.
- Camera and camcorder with extra batteries.
DID YOU LIKE OUR WAQRAPUKARA FORTRESS TOUR? WHY BOOK WITH KANTU PERU TOURS?
- Kantu Peru Tours is a Cusco travel agency that operates all the packages directly. We don’t give commissions to travel agencies or any other thirds parties that inflate the costs.
- The staff that works with us are professional and responsible. Before they start working with Katu Peru Tours, we have a training course about customer service.
- We have all the tourist permissions and certificates, granted by the Municipality of Cusco, and the Minister of Peru (DICETUR – MINCETUR), which guarantees us to operate in Cusco and the sacred valley Machu Picchu.
- Our Customers are our best guarantee. You can see and read our customer’s reviews. Click HERE
- If you want to get more information you can contact 👉 HERE 👈
PRICE OF THE WAQRAPUKARA TOUR
Waqrapukara Tour is done in a group and private service based on the size of your group.
“Ask first for availability, 24 hours before the tour date otherwise we can not ensure availability”
PRICE PER PERSONA
|GROUP SERVICE (REGULAR GROUP- 18 Pessoas)||Before: $65.00 USD
Now: $60.00 USD
PRICE PER GROUP
|Per Group 1-3 Persons||Before: $265.00 USD
Now: $260.00 USD
|Per Group 4-5 Persons||Before: $305.00 USD
Now: $300.00 USD
|Per Group 6-8 Persons||Before: $345.00 USD
Now: $340.00 USD
|Per Group 9-13 Persons||Before: $385.00 USD
Now: $380.00 USD
To do the tour to Waqrapukara in a private group of 14 or more people, check with our booking department.
HOW TO COMPLEMENT MY WAQRAPUKARA TOUR? DISCOVER MORE …
Take a look at our Kantu Blog, to learn more about the best destinations in Peru.
If you love adventure, visit our exclusive page for adventure: Trekking Kantu.