If you have a short time for your trip to Cusco, the Sacred Valley VIP Tour is for you. It is special because you will know the best of the Sacred Valley valley of the Incas, and also Moray and the Salt Mines of Maras.
Early in the morning, our transport will pick you up from your hotel. The tour will start in Chinchero so, you will visit its colonial church and beautiful archaeological site.
Following the tour, you will arrive at the archaeological center of Moray and the incredible Salt Mines of Maras. Making a stop for this amazing adventure, you will have a delicious buffet lunch in Urubamba.
After lunch, the adventure will continue through the Sacred Valley with the visit to Ollantaytambo, the living Inca city. In the afternoon you will return to Cusco City making a stop on the way to visit the Pisaq archaeological center. Finally, After an hour’s journey from Pisac, you will arrive in Cusco, where transport will leave you at your hotel.
Sacred Valley VIP 1-day tour is available only in Private Service.
SACRED VALLEY VIP TOUR ITINERARY
Tour Starts at 07:00 am
Early in the morning, our transport will pick you up from your respective hotel to start the exclusive Sacred Valley VIP tour.
The first point of the tour will be Chinchero, a beautiful and traditional town famous for its textile and ceramics. You will visit its colonial church which contains important canvases dating from the fifteenth to the seventeenth century and the Chinchero Archaeological Site which was the palace of the Inca Tupac Yupanqui.
The next point will be the circular agricultural terraces of Moray which was an experimental agricultural center at the Inca time. Following the tour, you will go to the Salt Mines of Maras, which contains 3000 ponds from which one of the best salts in the world is extracted to date.
At noon you will have a delicious buffet lunch in a typical restaurant of the Sacred Valley, you will taste the flavors of this region and the best of the Peruvian cuisine.
After lunch, the next destination will be Ollantaytambo, known as the living Inca city. Where you will visit its military fortress, which was built to protect the sacred valley from possible invaders.
In the afternoon you return to Cusco, and on the route, you will visit the archaeological center of Pisaq, which is located on top of a steep mountain. the most incredible thing is This important Inca City has a condor shape.
Finally, at the end of the incredible Sacred Valley VIP Tour, you reach to Cusco at night, arriving at approximately 6:30 p.m., the transport will take you to your hotel.
END OF OUR SERVICES
SACRED VALLEY VIP TOUR INCLUSIONS
- Professional guide (English).
- Tourist Transportation and Professional Driver.
- Buffet Lunch in Urubamba.
IT DOESN’T INCLUDE:
- Tickets entrance (They can be bought at the door of the places to visit):
- Boleto Turistico: Partial (S/.70.00, only for the Sacred Valley VIP, has 2 days of validity) or General (S/.130.00, this will also be useful for the Cusco City Tour and South Valley tour, it has 10 days of validity)
- Maras Salt Mines: S/. 20.00
- Services not mentioned
- Water and snack
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE TOUR
- Tourist ticket (not included in the price, you can buy it at the door of the archaeological centers), bring emergency money in soles.
- Passport or identity document (current)
- Small backpack (water bottle, snacks, and more).
- Extra cash (Soles) to buy souvenirs (optional).
- Hat or cap for the sun and sunglasses.
- Comfortable sneakers for the visit.
- Light and warm clothes.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho if your visit is between October and March.
- Camera and extra batteries.
WHY BOOK WITH KANTU PERU TOURS?
- Kantu Peru Tours is a Cusco travel agency that operates all the packages directly. We don’t give commissions to travel agencies or other third parties that inflate the costs.
- The staff that works with us are professional and responsible. Before they start working with Katu Peru Tours, we have a training course about customer service.
- We have all the tourist permissions and certificates, granted by the Municipality of Cusco, and the Minister of Peru (DICETUR – MINCETUR), which guarantees us to operate in Cusco and the sacred valley of Machu Picchu.
- Our Customers are our best guarantee. You can see and read our customer’s reviews. Click HERE
- If you want to get more information you can contact 👉 HERE 👈
Sacred Valley Vip Tour Price
Sacred Valley VIP is done in group and private service based on the size of your group.
“Ask first for availability 24 hours before the tour date, otherwise we can not ensure availability”
PRICE PER GROUP
|REGULAR SERVICE (REGULAR GROUP – 18 people)
|Before: $45.00 USD
Now: $42.00 USD
PRICE PER GROUP
|Per Group of 1-3 Persons
|Before: $245.00 USD
Now: $240.00 USD
|Per Group of 4-5 Persons
|Before: $275.00 USD
Now: $270.00 USD
|Per Group of 6-8 Persons
|Before: $315.00 USD
Now: $310.00 USD
|Per Group of 9-13 Persons
|Before: $375.00 USD
Now: $370.00 USD
Per Group of 14 or more, ask for it with the Kantu Peru Tours Booking Department.