Qeswachaka Inca Bridge tour is unique. It is made with vegetable fiber as part of the extensive network of Inca Trail.
Qeswachaka is a very interesting full-day tour, come a be part of this amazing experience. Visit and walk by the last Inca Bridge, which is even used by the locals nowadays.
The Qeswachaka Bridge is restored by the locals every year in June, it takes at least 3 days to be ready for use. As our ancestors the Incas, the locals use only natural grass from the highlands and lots of hands to do it.
Would you like to visit this magical place and cross the canyon using the Qeswachaka Bridge?
Qeswachaka Bridge Tour Itinerary
We will pick you up at your hotel, to leave early to the south of Cusco (5:00 am approx). After 1 hour and 30 minutes, The first stop will be in Cusipata Town. Here you take a delicious Breakfast and go to the district of Quehue – province of Canas for 1 hour and a half more.
After 3 hours of travel by car, you start a walk to see the last Quechua Bridge (Qeswachaka) for 1 hour more than approx. This beautiful and traditional bridge was recognized as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
The Qeswachaka bridge is built with Qoya fiber, material that is obtained from an autochthonous plant. The bridge is renewed by a nice ritual performed by local communities. However, before it was completely built with Ichu (an altiplánico grass, and trunks tied to a stone structure).
While we observe the bridge, we will have the explanations of a very knowledgeable tour guide, who will talk about the history, traditions, process to build the bridge, and something more about the Inca culture.
After some free time, you return to the town of Cusipata to take lunch. In the way, you will take some extra stops to see 4 lagoons and enjoy them from a beautiful viewpoint.
Finally, after finishing our great Qeswachaka Bridge Tour, we will return to Cusco City, arriving at 6:00 pm approx.
END OF OUR SERVICE
Qeswachaka Inca Bridge Tour Inclusions
- Professional Guides.
- Tourist transport with a professional driver.
- Breakfast and Box Lunch.
- First aid kit and oxygen balloon.
- Entrance Ticket.
- Services not mentioned
- Water and snack
WHAT WE RECOMMENDED TO BRING
- Passport or identity document (can be copied)
- Small backpack (water bottle, snacks, and more).
- Extra cash (Soles).
- Hat or cap for the sun and sunglasses
- Trekking sneakers.
- Light and warm clothes, gloves, scarf, jacket
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho if your visit is between October to March.
- Walking sticks.
- Camera and extra batteries.
WHY BOOK WITH KANTU?
- Kantu Peru Tours is a Cusco travel agency that operates all the packages directly. We don’t give commissions to travel agencies or any other thirds parties that inflate the costs.
- The staff that works with us are professional and responsible. Before they start working with Katu Peru Tours, we have a training course about customer service.
- We have all the tourist permissions and certificates, granted by Municipality of Cusco, and the Minister of Peru (DICETUR – MINCETUR), which guarantees us to operate in Cusco and sacred valley Machu Picchu.
- Our Customers are our best guarantee. You can see and read our customer’s reviews. Click HERE
- If you want to get more information you can contact 👉 HERE 👈
Qeswachaka Inca Bridge Tour Price
The Qeswachaka Tour Cusco is done in private service based on the size of your group.
“Ask first for availability, 24 hours before the tour date otherwise we can not ensure spaces”
PRICE PER PERSON
|GROUP SERVICE (REGULAR GROUP- 18 Persons)||Before: $48.00 USD
Now: $45.00 USD
PRICE PER GROUP
|Group of 1-3 Persons||Before: $265.00 USD
Now: $260.00 USD
|Group of 4-5 Persons||Before: $305.00 USD
Now: $300.00 USD
|Group of 6-8 Persons||Before: $345.00 USD
Now: $340.00 USD
|Group of 9-13 Persons||Before: $385.00 USD
Now: $380.00 USD
Per Group of 14 or more, ask for it with the Kantu Peru Tours Booking Department