3 DAYS PACKAGE TO MACHU PICCHU is the best option to enjoy Cusco City Tour and Machu Picchu. Explore this amazing Inca lands from your arrival to Cusco city until the transfer out.
Discover the stunning Inca construction before you visit Machu Picchu. Sacsayhuaman the megalithic constructions that the Inca civilization built, the temple of the sun that was called in the Inca language (Quechua) as Koricancha. Important constructions that you explore during the tour in Cusco in 3 days.
Therefore, you will be ready to discover Machu Picchu, a simple and short option to visit and enjoy one of the new 7 wonders of the world, Machu Picchu. Our stunning tour leaders are already capacitated to receive you, show you the breathtaking Constructions during the 3 days tour to Machu Picchu, and teaching you the history of the Andes
MACHU PICCHU 3 DAYS PACKAGE
DAY 1: ARRIVAL AND CUSCO CITY TOUR.
In the morning, transfer from the airport to the hotel in Cusco city
In the Afternoon the tour un Cusco City start visiting the Temple of the Sun, Sacsayhuaman, Q’enqo Puca Pucara, Tambomachay
Overnight in Cusco
DAY 2: MACHU PICCHU TOUR.
The second day you take the train to Machu Picchu early in the morning.
Excursion in Machu Pichhu for about 03 hours.
Overnight in Cusco
DAY 3: CUSCO – TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT.
According to the departure time of your flights, we transfer you to the airport. 02:30 hours before the flight.
Machu Picchu 3 days is available in Group or Private Service.
3 DAY PACKAGE ITINERARY TO MACHU PICCHU
DAY 1: ARRIVAL – CUSCO CITY TOUR
We will start the Machu Picchu 3 days package upon arrival at the airport. A representative FROM KANTU PERU TOURS will be waiting for you at the Cusco international airport, to drop you at your hotel. He will give you general information about Peru, Cusco until you arrive at the hotel. Afterward, you make the check-in in the hotel, you have time to rest and have light lunch before the Cusco City Tour
Subsequently, in the afternoon around 1:30 pm. you start the tour, our tour leader and the transport will meet you at the hotel and take you to archeological places like the stunning fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Temple of the Sun, Q’enqo, Tambomachay, and Puca Pucara. Finally, the Cusco half-day tour will finish at 06:30 approx. the transport will drop you at the Hotel.
Today is an easy day, trying not to do a lot of activities because Cusco city elevation is 3400 meters ASL, 11155 ft ASL
Overnight in Cusco
DAY 2: MACHU PICCHU TOUR
Machu Picchu tour 03 days will start today early in the morning. The transport will pick you up from the hotel depending on the train availability ( pick up time can be at 04 am or 07 am). To get to the train station located in Ollantaytambo town, and we need to drive since Cusco city for about 02 hours.
It is important that you carry the original Passport because the train ticket and Machu Picchu ticket are personal. Hence before you board the train you will show the Passport an ticket. The journey by the train will be for about 01:45 hours toward Aguas Calientes town, where you meet the tour leader. From Aguas Calientes town you take the bus to Machu Picchu for about 30 minutes.
Machu Picchu Guided Tour.
Firstly, our tour leader will take you to the classic view of Machu Picchu. Don’t forget to take all the photos that you need because it won’t be possible to come back to this point. Afterward, the tour leader will start the tour by showing you the most important sectors and temples. For example, The main square, the temple of the Sun, the temple of the 3 windows, the temple of the condor among others. The tour will be for about 03 hours, finishing the tour, the tour leader will leave you in a strategic place, where you will have free time to take pictures and explore on your own.
Leaving the citadel, you must board the bus to Aguas Calientes, where you will have many options to enjoy a delicious lunch.
In the afternoon around 04:00 pm, you have to be at the train station to board your train. You will come back straight Ollantaytambo Train station, subsequently, outside of the Ollantaytambo train station, our transport will pick you up to drop you toward Cusco city.
- Overnight in Cusco.
TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT:
- In the high season bus queue from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes is big. Hence you have to line up like 30 minutes before to board the bus to Aguas Calientes.
- To visit Machu Picchu the Inca city, the Peruvian government set up some regulations since January 1, 2019, to avoid overpopulation and collapse of Machu Picchu.
- Re-entry is only possible if your ticket includes Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain. For this reason, it is recommended to go to the Intipunku or Inca Bridge before starting your tour of Machu Picchu with prior coordination with the KANTU PERU TOURS Reserve Area.
- Trains are subject to availability according to the schedule or prior to which your reservation was made.
- If you want to add Machu Picchu or Huayna Picchu mountain, we recommend you to have an extra night in Aguas Calientes town, therefore, the next day you have enough time to climb either Mountain and also you will have the chance to visit the Classic view of Machu Picchu again (extra fee). Get More information with our salesman.
- Poroy Train station is located 30 minutes away from Cusco city, according to the train spaces we can book the train since this Station, otherwise, Ollantaytambo is the next option to Machu Picchu.
DAY 3: CUSCO – TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT
Finally, the last day of your journey. Our transport will pick you up from your hotel to take you toward the Airport. According to your flight departure, we pick you up at 02:30 hours before.
END OF THE MACHU PICCHU 3 DAYS PACKAGE
INCLUSIONS OF THE 3 DAYS PACKAGE TO MACHU PICCHU
- Permanent telephone assistance.
- Transfers from Airport – Hotel – Airport.
- Tour in Cusco city: Transportation, tour leader, and entrance tickets.
- Transfers Hotel in Cusco – Ollantaytambo/Poroy train station – Hotel in Cusco.
- Train Tickets Ollantaytambo/Poroy – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo/Poroy
- Bus ticket Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Professional Guide (English or Spanish).
- Guided by 2h30m in Machu Picchu (English or Spanish).
- 2 hotel night in Cusco (based on double room).
- 2 Breakfast at the hotel.
- Meals not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Water and snacks.
- Phone calls.
- Any other service not mentioned.
- Travel insurance.
Entrance ticket for Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain: Extra Cost USD 65.00 per person (Needs to be booked several months in advance).
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR MACHU PICCHU 3 DAYS PROGRAM
- Passport or id (it must be the same that you use for the Machu Picchu tour 3 days reservation). If you update your passport, don’t forget to bring both of them.
- Wear suitable shoes for walking in Machu Picchu.
- Bring a small backpack, your camera, hat, sunscreen, and mosquito repellent.
- Book your tickets to Machu Picchu in advance
- Bring personal medications
- Bottle of water and snacks
- Extra money.
ABOUT THE PAYMENT AND CANCELLATIONS
You can get more information in our link TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IS IT IMPORTANT TO CARRY PASSPORT FOR Machu Picchu 3 days package?
It is important that you carry the original passport that you used for the preservation of the Machu Picchu 3 days package. Especially to visit Machu Picchu. If you update your passport, don’t forget to bring both of them.
WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT ALTITUDE SICKNESS?
Cusco city is located at a considerable elevation, many people who land in Cusco, they start feeling some altitude sickness. Therefore, we advise you to visit your doctor to prescribe medicine for the altitude.
WHERE CAN I STAY IN CUSCO?
Remember that our tour start in Cusco city, in the morning we pick you up to start the journey. therefore, you can book some hotels near the main square, especially in the tourist area, otherwise, you can contact us to give you some suggestions or we can book good hotels for you as well.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH MY LUGGAGE BEFORE WE START Machu Picchu 3 days package?
It is important to know that you don’t need to carry all your suitcases during these two days, therefore, you can leave your big suitcases in the hotel in Cusco or we can store for you in our office as long as you show us what important things you are leaving with us.
WHAT OTHER EXTRA ACTIVITIES CAN I DO IN CUSCO?
If you want to add any other extra activities during your time in Cusco, we can offer you someday tours, CLICK HERE.
If you want to visit Cusco city by your self, we can recommend you to Visit San Pedro Local Market, a traditional neighborhood of San Blas.
WHY BOOK WITH KANTU PERU TOURS?
- Kantu Peru Tours is a Cusco travel agency that operates all the packages directly. We don’t give commissions to travel agencies or any other thirds parties that inflate the costs.
- The staff that works with us are professional and responsible. Before they start working with Katu Peru Tours, we have a training course about customer service.
- We have all the tourist permissions and certificates, granted by the Municipality of Cusco, and the Minister of Peru (DICETUR – MINCETUR), which guarantees us to operate in Cusco and the sacred valley Machu Picchu.
- Our Customers are our best guarantee. You can see and read our customer’s reviews. Click HERE
- If you want to get more information you can contact 👉 HERE 👈
The regular train service to Macchu Picchu, called Expedition is a basic tourist train, with all the comfort and view of incredible landscapes to make your trip an unforgettable experience. It has bathrooms and attention onboard by a highly trained staff.
Vistadome train service is a good alternative if you are looking to enjoy the incredible landscapes on the way to Machu Picchu to the fullest, with panoramic windows that will make sure you do not miss any detail of the beautiful surrounding ecosystem, along with a mix of snacks, drinks included and a show on board, they make the perfect complement to enjoy an incredible trip.
HIRAM BINGHAM TRAIN
It is the most luxurious train in Peru, with which you can have a luxury experience, all included. Enjoy the multiple wagons of Hiram Bingham, where you can find a restaurant wagon, bar with an open bar, a van with beautiful balconies, musicians on board, and tourist guides that will make you not miss a single detail.
Are you ready for the adventure?
3 Days Package price to Machu Picchu
Please ask for a personalized quote. The price is customized depending on the final accommodation options, travel dates, and other preferences.
TOUR IN GROUP
|Price per person in Doble Room – Minimum 2 persons
|The Voyage or Expedition Train + Hotel 2 stars
|The Voyage or Expedition Train + Hotel 3 stars
|The Voyage or Expedition Train + Hotel 4 stars
|The service is with Expedition or the Voyage Train but, if you prefer the service with Vistadome Train (panoramic windows) add US$ 65.00 per person.
|Price per person in Doble Room – Minimum 2 persons
|Train Vistadome + Hotel 3 stars
|Before: $661.00 USD
Now: $637.00 USD
|Train Vistadome + Hotel 4 stars
|Before: $696.00 USD
Now: $671.00 USD
The service is with Vistadome Train but, if you prefer the service with Hiram Bingham Train add US$ 750.00 per person.