FREE WALKING TOUR IN CUSCO
Do you want to visit Cusco on foot? Well, our Free Walking tour in Cusco is perfect for you. In this tour we will immerse ourselves in the origins of the capital of the Incas and its passage through the colonial era. Our charismatic guide will take you through the best places in the beautiful city of Cusco. From the famous San Pedro market, the beautiful Regocijo square, the spectacular viewpoints of the San Cristóbal and San Blas neighborhoods and the wonderful Plaza de Armas of Cusco. Plus it’s free!
Come and be part of this adventure through the streets of the wonderful city of Cusco.
The Free Walking Tour awaits you! and it’s free!
The Free Walking Tour is available in Group service. Reservations of more than 5 people are not accepted, in this case, you must book a private tour of the city of Cusco.
ITINERARY OF THE FREE WALKING TOUR IN CUSCO
Tour Start: 09:00 am
START OF THE FREE WALKING TOUR IN CUSCO
We will start the tour by meeting our guide in the Plaza Regocijo, next to the Plaza de Armas.
Our spectacular tour will start towards Plaza San Francisco, where the house of Clorinda Matto de Turner, a renowned writer from Cusco, is located. We will visit the beautiful Botanical Garden, full of native plants of Cusco and the Andes. Then, we will cross the historic Arco de Santa Clara in the direction of the great San Pedro Market.
SAN PEDRO MARKET
Our next stop will be the San Pedro market, the ideal place to learn everything about Cusco’s gastronomy. We will take a walk through the interior, learning about the inputs used for the preparation of the food of the Cusco families and knowing part of the daily life of the local people.
The next point of visit will be the Plaza de Armas of Cusco, which is the central square since the time of the Incas, whose current buildings are built on the ancient Inca palaces. There we will know the beautiful Cathedral of Cusco and the Company of Jesus.
SAN BLAS AND SAN CRISTÓBAL
The next point to visit will be the beautiful neighborhoods of San Blas and San Cristóbal, which have the most spectacular viewpoints in the city. In addition to the fact that the San Blas neighborhood is known as the artisans’ neighborhood, where you can see part of their art.
END OF THE FREE WALKING TOUR IN CUSCO
And to close with a flourish, we will enter a restaurant where you will have the possibility to taste the delicious Pisco Sour (Optional).
Finally we will get to know the 12-angle stone, ending the Free Walking Tour in the Plaza de Armas at approximately 12:30.
Duration: 3 Hours and 30 Minutes approximately.
END OF OUR SERVICES
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE FREE WALKING TOUR IN CUSCO?
- Professional guide (Spanish and English).
- Services not mentioned.
- Gratuities (After the guide you can give a tip based on your satisfaction, recommendation 10.00 USD).
WHAT DO WE RECOMMEND TO BRING FOR THE FREE WALKING TOUR?
- Passport or identity document (valid).
- Small backpack (bottle of water, snacks and more).
- Extra cash (Soles) to buy souvenirs (optional).
- Trekking Shoes or Sneakers.
- Light, warm clothing, gloves, scarf, jacket / jacket.
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho if your visit is between the months of October to March.
- Sun hat.
- Sunscreen (SPF 35+).
- Camera and camcorder with extra batteries.
DID YOU LIKE OUR FREE WALKING TOUR? WHY BOOK WITH KANTU PERU TOURS?
- Kantu Peru Tours is a Cusco travel agency that operates all the packages directly. We don’t give commissions to travel agencies or any other thirds parties that inflate the costs.
- The staff that works with us are professional and responsible. Before they start working with Katu Peru Tours, we have a training course about customer service.
- We have all the tourist permissions and certificates, granted by the Municipality of Cusco, and the Minister of Peru (DICETUR – MINCETUR), which guarantees us to operate in Cusco and the sacred valley Machu Picchu.
- Our Customers are our best guarantee. You can see and read our customer’s reviews. Click HERE
- If you want to get more information you can contact 👉 HERE 👈
PRICE OF TOUR OF THE FREE WALKING TOUR
The Free Walking Tour does not have a fixed price. Each person rewards our guide with the amount they consider appropriate according to their satisfaction (Recommendation 10.00 USD)
“Ask first for availability, 24 hours before the tour date otherwise we can not ensure availability”
PRICE PER PERSON
|Book by writing to:
To do a Free Walking Tour in a private group of 6 or more people, check with our reservations department.
HOW TO COMPLEMENT MY FREE WALKING TOUR? DISCOVER MORE …
Take a look at our Kantu Blog, to learn more about the best destinations in Peru.
If you love adventure, visit our exclusive page for adventure: Trekking Kantu.