COOKING CLASSES IN CUSCO
Peru is world-famous for its varied cuisine full of particular flavors and ingredients. Our Cooking Classes in Cusco will allow you to taste and prepare these delicious dishes of Peruvian cuisine. In addition to knowing the traditional market of San Pedro where you will learn a lot about the products used by families in Peruvian food and also, you will live the experience of prepare a typical Peruvian dish.
The Cooking Classes in Cusco is available in Group and Private Service.
ITINERARY OF THE COOKING CLASSES IN CUSCO
PICK UP FROM YOUR HOTEL
We will begin the tour passing by your hotel for pick up and heading to the San Pedro Market.
VIEWING THE TRADITIONAL SAN PEDRO MARKET
We will go to the central market of San Pedro where many families from Cusco attend daily to buy various products. There we will find a great variety of fruits and vegetables, vegetables, condiments, spices, breads, cheeses, as well as its picturesque food section.
Our chef will give an attractive explanation of the main local products on-site where you can even buy it.
COOKING CLASSES IN CUSCO
Then, with our chef, an authentic Peruvian cuisine will go to our place where our Peruvian culinary lessons will begin. We will start with the preparation of the flagship drink of Peru, Pisco Sour; Then you will prepare a delicious typical dish of Peruvian food and finally an iconic Peruvian dessert.
Definitely, this will be an unforgettable experience in which you will be the main protagonist.
Time: 4 hours approximately.
END OF OUR SERVICES
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Expert chef in Peruvian food (Spanish and English).
- Pick up from the Hotel.
- Kitchen and dining room utensils.
- Pisco Sour tasting
- Chicha Morada
- Inputs and ingredients
- All meals (Appetizer, main course, dessert) VEGETARIAN OPTION AVAILABLE
- Cooking lessons
- Guided visit and interaction in the San Pedro market.
- Services not mentioned.
WHAT DO WE RECOMMEND TO BRING FOR THE PERUVIAN COOKING CLASSES?
To enjoy the Peruvian Gastronomy Classes itinerary, do not forget to bring with you:
- Extra cash (soles) to buy souvenirs (optional).
- Camera and extra batteries.
DO YOU LIKE COOKING CLASSES IN CUSCO? WHY BOOK WITH KANTU PERU TOURS?
- Kantu Peru Tours is a Cusco travel agency that operates all the packages directly. We don’t give commissions to travel agencies or any other thirds parties that inflate the costs.
- The staff that works with us are professional and responsible. Before they start working with Katu Peru Tours, we have a training course about customer service.
- We have all the tourist permissions and certificates, granted by the Municipality of Cusco, and the Minister of Peru (DICETUR – MINCETUR), which guarantees us to operate in Cusco and the sacred valley Machu Picchu.
- Our Customers are our best guarantee. You can see and read our customer’s reviews. Click HERE
- If you want to get more information you can contact 👉 HERE 👈
Cooking Classes in Cusco are done in a group and private service based on the size of your group.
“Ask first for availability, 24 hours before the tour date otherwise we can not ensure availability”
PRICE PER PERSON
COOKING CLASSES PERU
|Group Service||Before: $109.00 USD
Now: $99.00 USD
Per Group of 14 or more, ask for it with the Kantu Peru Tours Booking Department
HOW TO COMPLEMENT THE PERUVIAN COOKING CLASSES?
Take a look at our Kantu Blog, to learn more about the best destinations in Peru.
If you love adventure, visit our exclusive page for adventure: Trekking Kantu.