The Maras Moray Bike Tour is the perfect combination of scenic beauty, history, and adventure. Come and enjoy this bike tour visiting Moray, a set of circular terraces located deep in a natural canyon, used as an agricultural laboratory since the time of the Incas. And of course, the incredible Salt Mines of Maras before to arrive at the Sacred Valley of The Incas.
For those adventurers looking for something different: The Maras Moray bike tour is the perfect option, biking through the incredible Peruvian Andes. Reaching magical and wonderful places like Moray and The Salt Mines of Maras, living an adventure full of adrenaline.
The Biking Maras Moray Tour is available in Group or Private Service
Biking Maras Moray Tour Itinerary
The Biking Maras Moray Tour starts early in the morning, where our transport will pick you up from your hotel at 8 am and transfer from Cusco to the community of Cruz Pata. From here we will start our wonderful Maras Moray Bike Tour, passing by Huaypo lagoon until arriving at the archaeological center of Moray. Once there we will have a guided tour through the Inca terraces.
Then we will take a quick descent to the town center of Maras, where we will have the opportunity to rest and eat our box lunch. Following the tour you will have a quick descent to reach the Salt Mines of Maras, a wonderful place with more than 3000 salt pits, Where we will have a guided tour too.
Finally, you will take our private transport that will take you back to the Imperial city of Cusco.
The trip has an approximate distance of 35 km. And it can be done in 6 to 7 hours approx. With an impressive view of glaciers, valleys, and high Andean landscapes, ideal not only for lovers of adventure but it is also made for lovers of photography.
Ending our biking maras moray tour, we will return to Cusco where our transportation will take us to the city center (main square of Cusco) or if it is in private service, to your respective hotel.
END OF OUR SERVICES
Biking Maras Moray Inclusions
- Professional Guides (Spanish or English).
- Tourist transport with a professional driver.
- Scott and Mosso bikes with front suspension.
- Safety helmet and gloves.
- Box Lunch.
- First Aid Kit and Toolbox for safety.
- Tickets entrance (They can be bought at the door of the places to visit):
- Boleto Turistico: Parcial (S/.70.00, only for Moray and the Sacred Valley, has 2 days of validity) or General (S/.130.00, this will also be useful for the Cusco City Tour and Sacred Valley tour, it has 10 days of validity)
- Maras Salt Mines: S/.10.00
- Services not mentioned.
- Water and snack
WHAT DO WE RECOMMEND TO BRING FOR THE BIKING MARAS MORAY – FULL DAY TOUR?
- Tourist ticket (not included in the price, you can buy it at the main door of the archaeological centers), bring emergency money (Saul).
- Passport or identity document (current).
- Small backpack (water bottle, snacks, and more).
- Extra cash (Soles) to buy souvenirs (optional).
- Hat or cap for the sun and sunglasses.
- Comfortable sneakers for the visit.
- Light and warm clothes.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho if your visit is between the months of October to March.
- Camera and extra batteries.
WHY BOOK WITH KANTU?
- Kantu Peru Tours is a Cusco travel agency that operates all the packages directly. We don’t give commissions to travel agencies or any other thirds parties that inflate the costs.
- The staff that works with us are professional and responsible. Before they start working with Katu Peru Tours, we have a training course about customer service.
- We have all the tourist permissions and certificates, granted by Municipality of Cusco, and the Minister of Peru (DICETUR – MINCETUR), which guarantees us to operate in Cusco and sacred valley Machu Picchu.
- Our Customers are our best guarantee. You can see and read our customer’s reviews. Click HERE
- If you want to get more information you can contact 👉 HERE 👈
BIKING MARAS MORAY TOUR PRICE
Our Day Trips From Cusco are done in a group and private service based on the size of your group.
“Ask first for availability 24 hours before the tour date, otherwise we can not ensure spaces”
PRICE PER PERSON
|REGULAR SERVICE (REGULAR GROUP)
|Before: $85.00 USD
Now: $80.00 USD
PRICE PER GROUP
|Per Group 1-3 Persons
|Before: $215.00 USD
Now: $210.00 USD
|Per Group 4-5 Persons
|Before: $255.00 USD
Now: $250.00 USD
|Per Group 6-8 Persons
|Before: $295.00 USD
Now: $290.00 USD
|Per Group 9-13 Persons
|Before: $355.00 USD
Now: $350.00 USD
Per Group of 14 or more, ask for it with the Kantu Peru Tours Booking Department