TOUR TO APUKUNAQ TIANAN- THE ABODE OF THE INCAS
Apukunaq Tianan, in Spanish, the abode of the Gods, is a beautiful artistic ensemble of giant sculptures carved out of the calcareous rock. A beautiful place that brings together many of this fantastic place was created by the Cusco sculptor Michael Monteagudo with the aim of revaluing the identity of the Andean culture. Do not miss the opportunity to meet him on a half-day tour in Cusco.
Come and be part of this adventure in the Peruvian Andes.
Apukunaq Tianan awaits you!
The tour to Apukunaq Tianan is available in Private Service.
ITINERARY OF THE APUKUNAQ TIANAN TOUR
Tour Start: 09:00 am
FROM CUSCO TO SENCCA
Our tour will begin at the door of your hotel in Cusco. Our private transport at the agreed time will pick you up. Then we will go to the north of the imperial city arriving at the town of Sencca 13 km from Cusco and a 45-minute trip from where we will have an impressive panoramic view of all the sculptures.
VISIT TO APUKUNAQ TIANAN
You will walk for 5 minutes to be at the foot of the fantastic sculptures of the Andean gods and take incredible photographs, among the most outstanding sculptures are The puma, the three-dimensional door, the Apu Protector or God Wiracocha, the Pachamama, among others, as well as a fantastic viewpoint. In addition, our guide will provide you with valuable knowledge about the Andean cosmology and legends of the Inca period.
At the end of the tour, you will return to the city of Cusco. Where our transportation will take you to your respective hotel.
Time: 3 hours approximately.
END OF OUR SERVICES
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE APUKUNAQ TIANAN TOUR?
- Professional guide (Spanish and English).
- Tourist Transport and Professional Driver.
- First aid kit and oxygen bottle.
- Entrance Ticket (S/. 5.00 per person).
- Services not mentioned.
- Water and snack.
WHAT DO WE RECOMMEND TO BRING FOR THE APUKUNAQ TIANAN TOUR?
To enjoy the Apukunaq Tianan Tour, do not forget to bring with you:
- Passport or identity document (valid).
- Small backpack (bottle of water, snacks and more).
- Extra cash (Soles) to buy souvenirs (optional).
- Trekking Shoes or Sneakers.
- Light, warm clothing, gloves, scarf, jacket.
- Waterproof jacketor rain poncho if your visit is between the months of October to March.
- Personal medication.
- Sun hat.
- Sunscreen (SPF 35+).
- Camera and camcorder with extra batteries.
DID YOU LIKE OUR APUKUNAQ TIANAN TOUR? WHY BOOK WITH KANTU PERU TOURS?
- Kantu Peru Tours is a Cusco travel agency that operates all the packages directly. We don’t give commissions to travel agencies or any other thirds parties that inflate the costs.
- The staff that works with us are professional and responsible. Before they start working with Katu Peru Tours, we have a training course about customer service.
- We have all the tourist permissions and certificates, granted by the Municipality of Cusco, and the Minister of Peru (DICETUR – MINCETUR), which guarantees us to operate in Cusco and the sacred valley Machu Picchu.
- Our Customers are our best guarantee. You can see and read our customer’s reviews. Click HERE
- If you want to get more information you can contact 👉 HERE 👈
PRICE OF THE APUKUNAQ TIANAN TOUR
Apukunaq Tianan Tour is done in a group and private service based on the size of your group.
“Ask first for availability, 24 hours before the tour date otherwise we can not ensure availability”
PRICE PER GROUP
|Per Group 1-3 Persons
|Before: $65.00 USD
Now: $60.00 USD
|Per Group 4-5 Persons
|Before: $85.00 USD
Now: $80.00 USD
|Per Group 6-8 Persons
|Before: $105.00 USD
Now: $100.00 USD
|Per Group 9-13 Persons
|Before: $135.00 USD
Now: $130.00 USD
To do the tour to Apukunaq Tianan in a private group of 14 or more people, check with our booking department.
HOW TO COMPLEMENT MY APUKUNAQ TIANAN TOUR? DISCOVER MORE …
Take a look at our Kantu Blog, to learn more about the best destinations in Peru.
If you love adventure, visit our exclusive page for adventure: Trekking Kantu.