SHORT INCA TRAIL 2D / 1N
SHORT INCA TRAIL Wonderful The most famous trek in South America in only 2 days, come and live an incredible experience, full of adventure, magic and mystery. Tourists from all over the world are attracted to walk along these trails. Thanks to the beauty of its landscapes, Incan sites and the nature that surrounds it, this tour is perfect for those looking for a different way to visit Machupicchu.
- DAY 1: CUSCO – KM 104 – AGUAS CALIENTES
- DAY 2: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO
DAY 1: CUSCO – KM 104 – AGUAS CALIENTES
We will pick you up from the hotel early in the morning. Later we will drive to the train station of Ollantaytambo, where we will board the train that will take us to the km. 104, which is the beginning of the adventure.
We will begin the trekking by visiting the Archaeological group of Chachabamba that is at 2250 m.s.n.m. Where along with our guide we will visit the place and enjoy the history and magic of this Inca site.
Soon we will continue our adventure until we arrive at the archaeological site of Wiñay wayna, an incredible place with a panoramic view of the whole valley, the mountains, etc.
During the trip, you will be able to appreciate the beautiful views of the Urubamba river as well as the different types of orchids, flowers, native trees, hummingbirds, birds, etc.
After seeing the magnificent scenery that the Inca Trail offers, we will take a short break for lunch and continue our trek towards Machupicchu and be able to appreciate the beautiful sunset over the Inti Punku (gate of the sun).
After spending an incredible day we will go directly to the town of Aguas Calientes, to be able to rest and spend the night.
DIA 2: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO
We will wake up to a nice breakfast. Afterwards, we will visit the archaeological complex of Machupicchu (2400 m). Here our guide will give you a tour for approximately 2 hours for the most important places of the Inca citadel. We will be visiting the main sites such as Temples, the agricultural and urban sector.
After our visit we will return to Aguas Calientes to board by train that will take us to Cusco. End of our services.
Transfer Cusco – train station of Ollantaytambo.
- Professional guide
- Expedition Train: Ollantaytambo – Km 104
- Entrance ticket for the Inca trail.
- Entrance ticket to Machupicchu.
- 3-star hotel in hot springs.
- 1 breakfast, 1 dinner and 1 lunch.
- Bus: Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Expedition Train: Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- First aid kit.
- Waynapicchu Ticket (20.00 USD).
- Machupicchu Mountain Ticket (20.00 USD).
- Travel insurance.
- Any other service otherwise not mentioned, such as tips.
WHAT WE RECOMMENDED TO BRING
- Original passport or ISIC student card, if applicable.
- Warm clothes such as hats, gloves, scarf, water poncho or waterproof jacket, 04 t-shirt (02 short sleeves, 02 long sleeves).
- 01 change of clothes.
- Comfortable shoes for the walk.
- Toiletries (toilet paper, wet wipes, personal towel).
- Sleeping bag that supports the cold of 10ºC.
- Walking sticks with rounded rubber tip.
- Backpack coat (approx. 50 to 70 liters) for walks.
- Sun hat and sunglasses.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera and extra batteries.
- 01 water bottle.
Please ask for a personalized quote. Depending on the final accommodation options, travel dates and other preferences, the price is customised.
SHORT INCA TRAIL 2D / 1N
Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
- Start: Cusco - Km 104
- Finish: Machu Picchu
- Destinations Visited: Km 104, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu
- Style: Trekking, Cultural
- Service: Group