RAINBOW MOUNTAIN A WONDER, natural landscape, located at 5020 meters above sea level, in the community of Vinincunca to the south of Cusco, It takes the name of rainbow mountain thanks to the colors it possesses, a magical place surrounded by mountains and glaciers Never seen before, come and be part of this adventure, Vinincunca awaits you!
This Tour is available in Group or Private Service.
We will pick you up from your hotel at 3:30 in the morning, to start our great adventure in the direction of the Rainbow Mountain. We will travel by bus for 3.5 hours in our tourist transport until arriving to the community of Quesiouno (4,326 m / 14,189 ft.), Where we will have a delicious breakfast before starting to walk, during the trip we will be able to observe beautiful landscapes, canyons and beautiful glaciers as The Ausangate.
After walking for 3.5 hours we will arrive at our destination, Rainbow Mountain (5.020m / 16.466 ft.), Where we will have free time to enjoy the beauty of the mountain, take pictures, enjoy a snack or just relax.
After enjoying the rainbow mountain, we will start the walk back to the community of Quesiouno where we will have a delicious lunch and then return to the imperial city of Cusco.
Ending our tour, we will return to cusco where our transportation will take us to the city center (main square of cusco) or if it is in private service, to your respective hotel.
- Professional guides (Spanish and English).
- Tourist Transportation and Professional Driver.
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Breakfast and Lunch.
- Emergency Horse.
- First aid kit and oxygen balloon.
- Vegetarian option.
- Extra horse (30.00 USD).
- Walking poles (5.00 USD).
- Any other service otherwise not mentioned, such as tips.
WHAT WE RECOMMENDED TO BRING
- Original documents / passports.
- Entrance tickets or money in local currency and in cash to buy the tickets.
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho if your visit is between the months of October to March.
- Comfortable slippers for the walk (or the most comfortable you have to walk with a thick plant the path is stony).
- Small backpack (Snack, cookies, etc.).
- Light clothing, warm clothes, gloves, scarf, jacket / windbreaker.
- Sunscreen, lip balm, sunglasses, sun hat.
- Walking stick.
- Camera and extra batteries.
Our tours are done in group and private service based on the size of your group.
|per persona.||50.00 USD|
|2 – 6 people:||270.00 USD per group.|
|7 – 13 people:||410.00 USD per group.|
|14 or more:||Ask a representative of KANTU PERU TOURS|
Datos del Tour
Duración: 1 Day
- Inicio: Quesiouno
- Final: Rainbow Mountain
- Lugares a Visitar: Rainbow Mountain
- Estilo: Trekking, Cultural
- Servicio: Private / Group