CITY TOUR CUSCO
CITY TOUR CUSCO The visit of the city of Cusco is a good introduction to enjoy everything that comes after, including the visit of the cathedral of Cusco, the temple of Qoricancha, then continue visiting 4 archaeological sites around the city: the impressive Sacasayhuaman, Qenqo, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay.
Cusco is a beautiful city, which is located at 3300 meters above sea level, famous for its history and magic, which leave astonished to those who visit it.
This Tour is available in Group or Private Service.
At 1pm, we start the tour picking you up from your hotel, from here we will visit the famous cusco cathedral, its chapels, altars, etc.
Following the tour we will walk to the temple of Qoriqancha, the temple of the Sun, where you can see and enjoy the Inca constructions of this palace and at the same time the beauty of the Catholic influence of its temple, which was built on Inca foundations.
From the temple of Qoriqancha, you will go out of Cusco by bus, to enjoy 4 incredible archaeological sites.
Sacsayhuaman, with its incredible rocks of more than 100 tons each one, here you can hear the history, culture, meaning and importance of this beautiful place.
Then from Sacsayhuaman, just 5 minutes away we will reach Qenqo, to see its magical altar and then enjoy the archaeological sites of PukaPukara (red fort) and Tambomachay (Temple of Water).
Ending our tour, we will return to cusco where our transportation will take us to the city center (main square of cusco) or if it is in private service, to your respective hotel.
- Professional Guides (Spanish or English).
- Tourist transport with a professional driver.
- Entrance Tickets:
- Tourist Ticket: 70 soles (or 130 soles if you are also doing the Sacred Valley or Maras Moray)
- Cathedral: 25 soles
- Qoriqancha: 15 soles
- Any other service otherwise not mentioned, such as tips.
WHAT WE RECOMMENDED TO BRING
- Tourist ticket (not included in the price).
- Original documents / passports.
- Cash to buy souvenirs.
- Hat or sun cap and sunglasses.
- Comfortable slippers for the visit.
- Light and warm clothing.
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho if you visit during the months of October to March.
- Camera and extra batteries.
Our tours are done in group and private service based on the size of your group.
|per person.||20.00 USD|
|2 – 6 people:||170.00 USD per group.|
|7 – 13 people:||240.00 USD per group.|
|14 or more:||Ask a representative of KANTU PERU TOURS|
CITY TOUR CUSCO
Duration: Full Day
- Start: Plaza de Armas
- Finish: Tambomachay
- Destinations Visited: Qorikancha, Sacasayhuaman, Qenqo, Puka Pukara y Tambomachay
- Style: Cultural, Classic
- Service: Private / Group